The Plot: Kannalan is a film that brings to the silver screen the helplessness and challenges of people who are isolated in society through the life of a journalist. The film is about the stressful life of a journalist named Harinarayanan. The film also discusses today’s social politics through the life of a journalist who struggles with contemporary realities. Kannalan shares with the audience a direct testimony of green men and the realities of life.
Steps to Watch:
1. Complete the mandatory checkout process.
2. A QR code with a watch movie button will appear on your screen.
3. Click on the button and the Episodes will be shown in 3 parts (EP 1 to 3, EP 4- 6 and EP 7-9 ), tap the one you want to watch. Each part is available to watch for 7 days each.
4. Enter your mobile number to get 4 digit OTP.
5. Enter OTP and start enjoying your Series.
6. To watch the series later look for a confirmation email with movie link in your mail inbox .
7. To watch on TV mirror your phone on smart TV or use Chromcast. Apple users can use Air Play.